Last updated: October 12, 2023
The capitalized terms have the following meanings defined under the following conditions, regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Application refers to you.gift, the software program provided by the Company.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Zero Shot Laboratories, Inc., Cape Coral, FL.
- Country refers to: Florida, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Application.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service, including Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
I. Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
a. Categories of Personal Data Collected
Personal Data You Provide to Us
In the preceding 12 months, we may have collected certain Personal Data about You and your use of the Service that may include:
- Identifiers, such as first and last name and email address, phone number, address
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as browsing history or your interaction with the Service
- Location data
- Inferences drawn from other information collected
Information about your Use of the Services.
We may automatically collect Usage Data when You use the Service. Usage Data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
You may log in to use the Service through Third-party Social Media Services. If You login through a social media service, we may collect Personal Data that is already associated with your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account, such as your name, your email address, your activities or your contact list associated with that account.
While using our Application, in order to provide features of our Application, we may collect your precise geolocation information. We use this information to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. The information may be uploaded to the Company’s servers and/or a Service Provider’s server or it may be simply stored on your device. You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through your device settings.
b. Sources of Personal Data
We may collect Personal Data from the following categories of sources: from you directly, social networks, operating systems and platforms, and data analytics providers.
II. Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following business purposes:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our Service, including monitoring the usage of our Service, for data analysis; identifying usage trends; and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
- To manage Your Account, including to manage your registration as a user of the Service.
- For the performance of a contract, such as for the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You, including by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer.
- To help keep the Services effective and secure, including to debug and identify and repair errors that impair existing functionality.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- For other purposes with your consent.
III. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may disclose your Personal Data to the following categories of third parties:
- With Service Providers and Business Partners: We may share the categories of Personal Data listed above with Service Providers and business partners for a variety of purposes, including to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You, and to provide You with products, services, and promotions.
- For Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your Personal Data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- Law Enforcement: Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- Consistent with our Legal Requirements Legal Requirements: The Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
- With Other Users: When You share Personal Data or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see your name, profile, pictures and description of our activity.
- With Your Consent: We may disclose your Personal Data for other purposes with your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Depending on where You reside, You may have certain rights regarding your Personal Data. You may have the right to request deletion of your Personal Data at any time by signing in to your Account, if you have one, and visiting the account settings section that allows You to manage your Personal Data. You can also request deletion by contacting email@example.com.
Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service is not directed to individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require Your parent's consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.